Senior pictures are due Monday, October 3, 2016
The requirements are:
For hard copies:
5” X 7” or a 4” X 6” – the orientation must be vertical – the picture should be taller than it is wide.
For digital copies:
- jpg or tif format
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- 5” X 7” or a 4” X 6” – the orientation must be vertical – the picture should be taller than it is wide
- Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment
- head and shoulder shot only
- vertical layout (no horizontal please)
- no props
- no hats, including graduation mortar board
Outdoor shots are acceptable
The major studios (Lifetouch, Worzella, and others) will send your student’s picture directly to the school. Parents may have their child’s picture taken by any studio or individual of their choice, as long as they follow the guidelines above. Parents or students must turn these pictures in to the main office or D117 (Ms. Byrne).