How can I register for recreation department programs?
You may register in six different ways:
- Online - https://rec.nicolet.k12.wi.us
- Mail - 6701 N. Jean Nicolet Rd. Glendale, WI 53217
- Fax - (414) 351-4053
- In person - our office is located within Nicolet High School
- Drop-Box - located right next to the blue Nicolet marquee
- Phone - (414) 351-7566
How do I register online?
Go to https://rec.nicolet.k12.wi.us You will need to enter your user name and password. It is helpful to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer so that you can view and print your confirmation/receipt.
How do I get a user name and password?
In order to register for any Recreation Department activities, you must have your household information on file with us. Each household is assigned a unique user name and password. Once your household account is established, you will be emailed your user name and password. You may then access the online registration system (WebTrac) to register for classes or activities, to check your registrations, to view account information, etc. If you have never participated in a Nicolet Recreation program with us, please click here to register for a new account.
I forgot my password. Can I get a reminder?
You can be reminded of your user name and password by calling the Recreation Department (414) 351-7566 or sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org
When are bulletins published?
- Summer Bulletin - April 1st (covers the months of June, July, and August)
- Fall Bulletin - August 1st (covers the months of September, October, November, and December)
- Winter/Spring Bulletin - December 1st (covers the months of January, February, March, April, and May)
I'm I a Resident?
If you are a resident of Bayside, Fox Point, Glendale, and River Hills, you are considered a resident of the Nicolet School District. You will also be mailed the seasonal bulletin three times a year.
I'm not a resident. May I still register for programs?
All of our programs are open to residents of other communities. Always check the current activity guide for registration guidelines and when to register. Families who live outside of the Nicolet School District, but have children in the Nicolet School District (through either the Chapter 220 or Open Enrollment programs) may register as RESIDENTS.